Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thirteen movie quotes that are repeated frequently in my family.

1. That's gonna leave a mark. -Tommy Boy
2. They're ginormous. -Elf
3. Ghost Writer the pattern is full. -Top Gun
4. Game on! -Wayne's World
5. I can't do it captain. I don't...have...the POWER! -Ace Ventura
6. Everyone, back on the boat. -Down Periscope
7. Makes me feel kind of funny, like when I climbed the rope in gym class. -Wayne's World
8. Julie do this. Julie do that. I'm a good looking spider, eh. -Fivel Goes West
9. Be gone long one. -Robin Hood
10. And you can quote him! -Ace Ventura
11. Can you bring me my chapstick? My lips hurt real bad. -Napoleon Dynamite
12. Look at the noggin on that boy. It's like an orange on a toothpick. -So I Married An Axe Murderer
13. I have nipples. Can you milk me, Focker? -Meet the Parents


get/'>http://thursdaythirteen.com">Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the game is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

2 comments:

  1. I use a lot of these too! My favorites are:

    * That's gonna leave a mark.
    * Game on!

    Your quotes were very cool! Nice list!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are MANY on that list we say as well. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete