Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fear

So much that happens in this life seems to be random. How do you not let the fear of the unknown consume you? Every one has a fun vs. too much risk ratio. I tend to lean towards the too much risk side. I am not a risk taker. I wear my seat belt. I lock my doors when I'm at home alone. I don't like amusement park rides or elevators or flying. And so often my mind gets caught up in the what ifs? What if that car crosses the center line? What if someone tried to attack me? What if I get pregnant and something goes wrong? What if something happens to the kids? Is it normal to think about these things and worry about the unknown? How do you find the balance between living life to the fullest and living a life full of fear? How do you deal with that powerless feeling? Am I the only one that feels this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment