Saturday, November 1, 2014

30 Days of Thanks

Today begins November. Can you believe that? It's November people! I have no idea where this year has gone. Since November 1st marks the beginning of the holiday season in my mind, I decided to, or at least attempt to, do a thankful post everyday.

I am thankful for my family: my husband, my kids, my sisters and brothers, and my parents. I believe the family is central to God's plan for us. It is with them that I find a my happiness, my joy and my purpose. It was always my dream to be a mom. My kids are my world, and I'm thankful to husband who supports us. I am thankful for my siblings and that we are all still close. I'm thankful for my parents. The fact that they live just down the road still blows my mind sometimes. It is wonderful. To all my family. I love you! You are good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment