Sunday, November 9, 2014

30 Days of Thanks #9

I have all these thoughts and emotions swirling in my head. If you could pray for my little sister I would appreciate it. I'll explain more later, but not tonight. I'm tired and emotional and the thought of typing it all out just seems too daunting right now. Suffice it to say that sometimes things in life just stink. And for some reason my sister has the crappy end of everything 90% of the time. I'm sure there's some great lesson or wisdom that comes from having such crappy things happen all the time, but right now it's hard to see that far away.

In the meantime here is my thankful post:

9- I'm thankful for church. I'm thankful for the knowledge that brings me peace, the knowledge that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and the knowledge that His Son died for me that I might live eternally someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment