Thursday, November 6, 2014

30 Days of Thanks # 4,5,6

Apparently I need to come up with a new plan for posting. I like to write in the evening, but Olivia has been taking my laptop so she can watch a dvd series before bed. I don't know how I got behind 3 days, but such is my life. It's been a crazy couple of days. Between homeschool, crafting, booths, packing the estate, church and chores- it seems like there is never enough time to get everything done.

Today I am thankful for a comfy bed, soft pillows and a full tummy. I am so blessed. Sometimes when I am feeling frustrated or envious, I look at all the wonderful things that surround me. I know I will be warm at night. I know that I have a soft place to lay my head. And I know that I have enough food to sustain me. What a wonderful feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment