Thursday, November 20, 2014

30 Days of Thanks #20

I am thankful for a clean house. Does that mean I have a clean house? Not in the least. I have been slacking on my house cleaning lately. I've been busy with homeschool, crafting, ebay, booths, family and food that I just haven't made the time to clean like I should. There's nothing like a call from the bug man to get myself in gear. I have spent most the day putting the smack down on this house. It looks a lot better, but it still needs a lot of work. I have been avoiding Paxton's room and the bathroom/homeschool/craft storage room for a while because of the sheer amount of work it's going to take to get them organized. Luckily my sister helped with Paxton's room today, but I've barely touched the bathroom. I'm hoping to have enough time in the morning to at least make a path through it. I ran out of energy and time tonight. Hopefully once I get this place straightened up, we will be better about keeping up with the chores. A mom can dream anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment