Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag...I'm it.

My friend Backy tagged me a few weeks ago. Oops! I guess I should check her blog more often.

3 JOYS
1. The great relationship I have with Jody
2. My children- they are all I ever dreamed of
3. Olivia rocking it in gymnastics

3 FEARS
1. Losing a loved one
2. Getting in a car accident
3. Heights


3 GOALS
1. Catch up on my scrapbooking
2. Work on my Masters
3. Grow a garden that actually produces food

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. Clipping coupons
2. Bargain shopping
3. Organizing this house

3 REGRETS
1. Leaving BYU. I have dreams all the time that I go back to finish my degree.
2. Not spending more time with my grandpa when I lived in Utah
3. Not protecting my sister when we were little

3 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I was born in a truck. I'm a Ford girl!
2. I am 5 ft 3.5 inches. (And yes the .5 matters)
3. I am very pragmatic but horrible at making decisions.

I tag Sendai, Pa and crazy Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment