Friday, October 10, 2008

Poor baby

We went to some yard sales today and ended up at a friend's house where they were having a yard sale. We stayed and chatted for awhile. When we were getting ready to leave, Paxton decided to run the opposite direction with Sawyer in the stroller. He flipped it over on the cement. I picked it up and Sawyer was bleeding like crazy. His face was scratched up and he busted his mouth open above his top front teeth. I called the ped and there wasn't really anything they can do for it. Poor things lip is all swollen and his face has a serious case of road rash.

This afternoon I took the kids to ride bikes. Sawyer was sitting on the ground playing with twigs and rocks. Paxton started messing with him and knocked him over backwards. I was about to lose it on Paxton at that point.

Jody came with a pair of channel locks to tighten the training wheels on Paxton's bike. He left them on the ground and Sawyer started playing with them. Wouldn't you know he knocked himself below the eye that wasn't all scratched up and left a bruise.

To make him feel better, Jody put Sawyer on Paxton's bike and rode him around. I told Jody to please not injure Sawyer because I don't think I could handle it. A few minutes later Sawyer's foot got caught in the rear tire, and he started crying.

I swear I need a bubble for this kid today.

No comments:

Post a Comment