Monday, April 30, 2007

Looking up

Can I just tell you how nice it is to have energy again and not spend my day lying on the couch trying not to puke. I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and not a moment too soon.

We took a little vacation to Missouri from Thursday-Sunday. I was worried about going but my m/s has eased up enough that it wasn't a problem. I met up with my mom, dad and two little sisters. We visited my dad's side of the family and did some junkin'. And best of all I got a wonderful blessing from my father. We all had a great time. Even Jody enjoyed the trip.

The bad part of going on vacation is coming home. My house was a wreck. The day before we left, I was busy doing our Pinewood Derby Pack Meeting for Cub Scouts. I managed to wash a load of towels and dishes before we left so there was a lot to be done. Today I did 5 or so loads of laundry and put stuff away. Too bad the kids drag stuff out as quick as I get it picked up.

I'm actually cooking supper tonight. This is a huge accomplishment on me part. I haven't cooked a full supper since Easter. Jody has been very understanding. It feels great to want to eat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment