Monday, April 2, 2007

The baby blahs

There are times when I think I am crazy for wanting to do this again. And then I feel guilty. I'm not handling this morning sickness very well. Our couch has become my new best friend. I wake up every morning looking forward to naptime. After naptime I count down the hours until bedtime. Today I bought Seabands and B6. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I can't remember how long my morning sickness lasted with the other kids. I pulled out their pregnancy journals and I did a horrible job of writing in them. I do remember feeling awful my first trimester with Olivia. I was finishing up my last semester of college and it was rough. With Paxton I only felt bad for a couple weeks. So does that mean this baby is a girl? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment