Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hanging on

I now realize why I didn't journal for the first 14 weeks of my previous pregnancies. It was because I felt like crap. The last few weeks have been rough- much worse then I remember feeling before. My ob prescribed Zofran which has been wonderful. A word of caution: it causes constipation. Constipation and hemorrhoids make for a great combination. Needless to say, I ran to Wal-Mart today for some Colace - ugh. I'm grateful Jody has been so understanding. There have been several days where I spent the majority of the day laying on the couch. He's been helpful with the house and the kids. Yesterday I was feeling better so I started some major reorganizing of the house. Foolish me. Now I have piles of stuff that need to be sorted and put away and no energy to do it. Maybe tomorrow will be another good day. Hopefully it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment