Saturday, June 24, 2006

Plans

I cannot plan anything, A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G. It's an inherited family trait. It's actually a family joke. We know not to make plans or things will happen. They always do.

I am (was) planning on leaving on Tuesday for our biannual journey to Nebraska. The kids and I will be gone for about a month and a half so I have a ton of things to get done before we leave. Thursday Olivia came home from MIL's house with a hoarse voice. Friday she laid around quite a bit. Friday afternoon I started not feeling so hot. Friday night and this morning I felt down right awful and spent a good chunk of the day in bed. Apparently we caught the nasty cold or flu that Jody had.

I do not need this right now. I have too much to do to be laying around all day. It looks like our trip may be postponed a few days. We don't need to share our germs with family up north. Hopefully this is a quick bug and we get on the mend quickly. Hopefully. But I'm not making plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment