Friday, June 2, 2006

A Good Read

I finished a great novel by Richard Paul Evans called The Locket (thanks Ma!). I've read a couple other books that he has written and they are good, quick reads. This book was no different. It involves two really sweet love stories and second chances. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

I have this problem. When I get a good book to read I can't put it down. I don't want to sleep. I don't want to eat. And I don't want to clean house. So I try to limit the number of good books I have lying around the house. Isn't that sad?! Luckily I read quickly and can finish a book in a day or two. You should see the house when a new Harry Potter book comes out. Those take a little longer to finish. By the time I get to the end of the book, my house looks like a bomb went off. It's worth it though. So, anyone have any recommendations on good books?

No comments:

Post a Comment