Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Here again

Wow has it been a while! The pictures in my side bar are so outdated. I can't believe how much the kids have grown!

This frugal farmer has taken the plunge and invested in satellite internet. One of the drawbacks of country living is the lack of options when it comes to internet. We have been living with dial-up for the last 12 years. It has driven us absolutely nuts, but I'm extremely cheap and did not want the expense of our only option - satellite internet. Well we have gradually been selling more and more online and I've signed up Olivia for an online school so we had to suck it up and take on the expense. I have to say it's been wonderful. I no longer have to run to town when I need to upload a lot of listings. It takes a fraction of the time to do anything online. Yesterday I added a router to our setup and now I can use my laptop and kindle wirelessly. Amazing!

So now I don't have an excuse to not blog regularly. So much is going on right now. Change is in the air, and I'm not a huge fan of change. Maybe some blogging will be a little cathartic.

No comments:

Post a Comment