Friday, June 6, 2008

Rx

I managed to make it through my doctor's appointment without a meltdown. I am so thankful for that. I had a blood draw to check my thyroid. I should get the results on Monday. I talked to the doctor about how I was struggling with my anxiety, especially in the evenings. He suggested that I play around with the dosage of Zoloft I am on. I am going to start by taking 25 mg at noon in addition to the 50 mg I take at night. Hopefully that will help balance things out. The doctor reassured my, without really trying, that this isn't me; It's my hormones and the chemicals in the body causing me to feel this way. I told him how scared I was to take medication after the reaction I had to the Celexa. He said not to worry. The strongest reaction is when you first start the medication and I am past that. I hope the second dose works. The constant battles of trying not to lose it are exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment