Sunday, December 3, 2006

Tis the Season

Today a man from church invited us over for supper and to watch the Christmas Devotional on satellite. He has three kids so I figured the kids would have a good time. The food was yummy. We had chicken and rice with green beans. He made yeast wheat rolls that were delicious. I was sure to get the recipe before I left. I may have a new favorite yeast bread recipe. For dessert I made pumpkin bread and he provided pumpkin pie ice cream. I ate too much and have the heart burn to prove it.

The devotional was good. The Tabernacle Choir is amazing. I get goose bumps when I listen to them sing. I love the stories the speakers told. It really brings out the Christmas Spirit. I have always enjoyed listening to President Monson speak. He has a way of story telling that draws me in.

And now we are home in our nice warm house. Paxton is asleep on our floor because that is where he insisted on going to sleep. Olivia and Jody are asleep on the couch. I'm seriously questioning the reason we have beds right now. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment