Sunday, December 3, 2006

Country living has its perks

Last night as I was getting ready for bed when I noticed the strangest noise coming from the kitchen. It was coming from the corner above the kitchen cabinets. I ran and got Jody so he could hear it. Of course by the time he got there, the noise had stopped. This morning Jody told me he discovered the source of the noise. When he walked into the kitchen, he saw a mouse run across the back of the sink. Ugh. It's bad enough that I have share my house with squirpions, tyrantulas, moths and spiders. Now there are mice. Bring on the sticky traps.

1 comment:

  1. Bring on the fun. This was an annual tradition,breaking out the sticky traps, until we discovered the point of entrance under the sinks , around the pipes. A tube of caulk fixed the problem, and this year so far, so good.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete