Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mom

I got to spend the last week crafting with my mom. We spent the majority of the week in my shop working. The weekend before she came, Jody found a couch, shelf, and kitchen table at various yard sales. It made the shop comfortable and fully functional. I got so much accomplished, and it was great to have my mom along my side. She went home today and I feel so sad. I wish she didn't live so far. We will be going to visit her for Thanksgiving and for that I am grateful. She found a house she is interested in right down the road from me. Hopefully the owners don't get any offers on it, and my dad can come and see it after Thanksgiving. It would be wonderful to have them so close. So tonight I am sad and missing my mom. I can't wait for our next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment