Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So what is it?

We had the follow up with the neurologist today. After viewing the 6 or so episodes we got on video, he doesn't believe it is seizures. He's seen thousands of seizures and these just don't fit the mold. He said to call if they get worse but otherwise he's healthy. I'm relieved it's not epilepsy, but what is it then? I'm going to go back to his pediatrician and talk to him. There is a connection between the episodes and Sawyer's bowel movements. He doesn't always have a bm with the episodes, but I think he always has an episode with a bm. I wonder if maybe he has a fissure or something that is making it painful for him to poop and maybe that is causing the problems. I don't know. All I know is something isn't right.

No comments:

Post a Comment