Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rude things people say

I've been wanting to get my hair cut. Sawyer likes to pull on it and eat it so I end up keeping it pulled back. I was in town for an appointment today and Jody was finished at work so I sent him home with the kids, and I went to get my haircut. This is the first time he's kept all three kids, but I assured him his mom was home to help out. I figured that between the two of them, they would be ok. Sawyer got fussy while I was gone because he was hungry, but he wouldn't take a bottle. It turns out he didn't like the nipple, but that's not the point of my story. While Jody and MIL were dealing with Sawyer, MIL tells him she can't believe he hasn't gotten snipped yet. WTH is that supposed to mean?! Like it's any of her business how many children we choose to have! It's not the first time she's made a comment like that, and it really irks me.

No comments:

Post a Comment