Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Chugging along

Day 2 was better than Day 1. Probably because MIL took the kids first thing in the morning and didn't bring them back until noon. I was able to do dishes and fold 4 loads of laundry. Sawyer would not sleep all day. When he did fall asleep, he would wake up the instant I laid him down. Judging by the size of my boobs this morning, I'm thinking growth spurt. He's currently racked out in his laundry basket bed so maybe it's over.

Tomorrow I have my 4 week postpartum checkup. I'm feeling great minus the pain in my butt. Literally. Dang hemorrhoids. Jody and I are leaving Olivia and Paxton with MIL and taking Sawyer. After my appointment we plan on doing a little Christmas shopping in NLR. It'll be nice to get out and spend some time together. Hopefully we can find some good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment