Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fake Bake

I had this brilliant idea to try Jergen’s Natural Glow body lotion. I have really white legs- as in they are so white, when I go swimming people are actually blinded by the glare. Usually I could care less about what other people think about my white legs. But since the lotion had been given such good reviews by friends, I decided to try it so my legs wouldn’t be such an embarrassment to family and friends. And I figured, since the tan develops slowly by applying the lotion over the course of a week, it would be safe to use. Boy was I mistaken. I used it twice- that’s right twice- and I ended up looking like someone waiting for a liver transplant. My legs turned yellow! I can’t believe the drastic results I got from only two applications. Thank goodness I only use it on my legs. I broke down and confessed to Jody what I had done. He got a good laugh out of it. Apparently my legs will be hopelessly white forever. It’ll be okay. Just remember to wear your sunglasses if you ever go swimming with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment