Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I called the pharmacy today to make sure the meds I am on are safe during pregnancy. They said they would have to look it up so I should call my ob. Um, isn't that a pharmacist's job? I have always been very impressed with my pharmacy until today.

So I called my ob and talked to his nurse MaryJo. She is such a nice lady. She was very excited that I am expecting again and even commented about how quickly we work. *giggle* I told her about my horrible allergy problems, and she said she would talk to the doctor and get back to me. She called me back and told me it was ok to take Claritin if my symptoms get unbearable. It is a huge relief to have more options. Sudafed just isn't cutting it.

I also scheduled my first appointment/ultrasound for April 16. That seems like a long time away. MaryJo said that if I have any problems to call her and she'll get me in sooner. I said the later the better since I don't really have anyone to watch my kids. I hope the next month flies by.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I took claritin with both kids throughout my pregnancies, and no problems with either.

    Congrats to you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete