Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thirteen Ramblings


1. Tuesday I turned two pictures and three dresses into the County Fair. I went and checked them yesterday and I got four blue ribbons and one red ribbon.
2. The kids got to ride on rides at the Fair for the first time yesterday. I only bought ten tickets thinking it would be enough for 5 rides for Olivia. Paxton decided he wanted to ride too so he went on two rides and Olivia went on three.
3. I like to walk around and watch all the crazy people riding the rides. Olivia begged to ride some of the scariest rides. I told her mommy's heart couldn't take it. I swear I won't be able to be there the day she gets on one.
4. Olivia had her first day of gymnastics yesterday. I really like the facility and her teacher was great. There are only four children in the class. Olivia's favorite part of class: doing the push-ups.
5. My brother and SIL came for supper Tuesday. I didn't know they were coming over to eat so I had to throw a meal together spur of the moment. It actually turned out pretty good. The conversation wasn't bad either.
6. I tried cloth diapers on Paxton for the first time this week. I think I need a bigger size wrap. I'm thinking I would like pocket diapers even better. I need to decide if I want to invest the money in them though.
7. I got my Creative Memories order in today. I got a lot of new products. I can't wait to get started on my Summer Vacation 2006 album. First, I need to get a ton of pictures printed.
8. I love getting packages in the mail. Letters too. It may be juvenile but it makes me smile.
9. Jody comes home tomorrow - hooray!!
10. I love the cooler weather we've been having. It's been getting in the low 80's during the day and high 50's at night. This weather is almost perfect, just needs to be just a little cooler.
11. I've been sleeping with my window open. This morning I awoke to the sound of cows mooing on the ranch. They must be weaning them again.
12. My sister and I are having a contest to see who can work out more. So far she is winning. I haven't worked out once since we started our challenge.
13. I took a two hour nap today trying to get rid of my headache. It worked. It also explains why I'm up at 11:30 finishing my TT.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the game is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment