Saturday, April 29, 2006

What will you fill your inner vessel with?

I had the opportunity to go the Stake Relief Society Spring Fling today. I almost didn't go. I had plenty of excuses not to, but I decided I had many more reasons why I should. I came away feeling at peace and ready to be a better wife, mother and daughter of God. I have a greater appreciation for the Savior and what he did for me. The highlight for me was the key note speaker. I forget his name but his message was inspiring. I have some great new ideas on how to better raise my children to know that they have a Heavenly Father that loves them and that they can return to live with Him someday. We don't have to be perfect. That is an eternal goal. But we can try to live a good life and do the best we can. My goal is to keep the Spirit that I felt today in my home so my family can feel the love and peace the gospel brings everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment