Monday, March 20, 2006

Super Nanny

I normally love to watch Super Nanny. But after the day I've had I can't stand to watch any more bratty kids. Today has been just awful. Olivia woke up on the wrong side of the bed and never found her way back to the right side. She has screamed, cried, thrown fits, thrown toys, yelled and cried some more. Paxton is sick. I took him to the doctor on Friday and he has a sinus infection. The decongestant/cough medicine he was perscribed wired him so that is a no-go. He's been on antibiotics for 3 days and I'm waiting for him to feel better. He's been waking up at night and been fussy during the day. So basically I've had two whiney, bratty kids to deal with all day. Can you say- NOT FUN?! Jody was off to work today, and he was considering calling in and asking if they could find something for him to do. I'm hoping tomorrow is better. Please let tomorrow be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment